Wednesday 27 November 2013

Funny Christmas Poems







  • I'd like a stocking made for a giant,
    And a meeting house full of toys,
    Then I'd go out in a happy hunt
    For the poor little girls and boys;
    Up the street and down the street,
    And across and over the town,
  •  I want a hippopotamus for Christmas I don't think Santa Claus will mind, do you?
    He won't have to use our dirty chimney flue
    Just bring him through the front door, that's the easy thing to do
    I can see me now on Christmas morning, creeping down the stairs
    Oh what joy and what surprise when I open up my eyes
    To see a hippo hero standing there!!!!!!
  • Come Christmas day
    I will be full of Christmas spirit
    Buck fizz with my breakfast
    Is only the start of it
    Then a sherry with the vicar
    After the candles have been lit  
  • There once was an elf named Fred
    Whose house was of gingerbread.
    Though tasty, these walls
    dissolved in snowfalls
    And also made crumbs in Fred’s bed.!!!
  • Another Tie
    "Gee, thanks! Another reindeer tie!"
    Dad says with a sigh,
    as he tries not to cry,
    Christmas joy gone bye-bye.
  • All I want for Christmas is a pair of nice young men,
    A football team . League or Union . I don't mind,
    A determined man with plenty of gyms,
    Broad shoulders. Hairy chest. And a tight behind.
  • The tempting gifts are tantalizing;
    About opening them, we are fantasizing.
    The holiday foods are appetizing;
    Our excitement and joy are growing and rising;
    Our hearts and minds are harmonizing;
    Jolly Christmas fun we're maximizing!
  •  Christmas is a soft warm glow Children playing in the snow
    Decorations on the tree Put on there by Mom and Me
    Candy canes red and white
    A letter to Santa I did write
    Sugar cookies in a row
    Christmas is a soft warm glow!!!!
  • The furry great-coat was laid safely away
     With the boots and the cap with its tassel so gay,
     And toasting his toes by a merry wood fire,
     What more could a weary old Santa desire?
     So he puffed at his pipe and remarked to his wife,
     This amply makes up for my strenuous life!  
  •  Little Jack Corner
     Sat in the corner,
     Eating of Christmas pie:
     He put in his thumb,
     And pulled out a plum,
     And said, “What a good boy am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment